Highest quality services at a reasonable fee.

Get a FREE initial consultation. 

Contact us today: 770-537-5848

Jack F Witcher Attorney of Law Company Logo

Representing Our Clients with Determination

Jack-Witcher twitter logo-bw facebook logo-bw



Whether you need a simple will or trust, or help probating or contesting a will, count on Jack F. Witcher to help you navigate through the unique probate process.  


And, if preserving your family’s success for future generations is a priority, we can help design an estate plan that will protect your assets, minimize your tax liability, and work for you and your children’s future.  


If you need legal guardianship of a minor-aged loved one, or a conservatorship for an incapacitated adult, we can help you obtain that. We can also handle all probate matters for families including probating (or contesting) a will, intestate estates, estate administration needs, asset inventories, and much more, all at affordable rates.

Full-range of services

You can count on us to help you change your will, write your will or even set up a special trust to help ensure that your children and grandchildren can receive the best in their college education.  


If you have had a recent change in your family, such as a birth, death, marriage, or divorce, you need to make sure your will is up-to-date. There are living and after-death trusts that will help meet a wide variety of needs. Let us make sure everything is in order for you.

It’s not just about wills  

If you are planning to adopt a child or need to set up legal guardianship of a minor-aged loved one or a conservatorship for an incapacitated adult, we can help.  When a family member passes away, we also handle all associated probate matters, including estate administration, asset inventory, and litigation with creditors and debtors.

When disputes arise, you need a lawyer with experience

Unfortunately, disputes among survivors sometimes arise after the death of a loved one, especially in blended families and second marriages.  If you have concerns about the validity of a will, or if your parent’s will is being challenged by another relative, it is critical to have the advice of an experienced attorney.  Do not sign anything before talking to a lawyer!  If necessary, we’ll go to court to see that your love one’s true wishes are carried out.  

Jack F. Witcher also provides family law and divorce and child custody representation.

Lat-will-and-testament Untitled-2 image001